Air Arabia Holidays Terms & Conditions
- Our check-in will normally open three hours prior to the scheduled departure time flight and close 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that they have the necessary valid documents, including visas, to meet the immigration requirements of their destination.
- Below 48hrs (2 days): Infant will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- From 3rd day to 6th day: Accepted with a Fit to Fly certificate for Infant or Indemnity form signed by the parent.
- 7 days or more: Accepted without any restriction
Baggage Allowance per Passenger (excluding infant):
- Checked baggage: every passenger can pre-book a baggage allowance while doing his reservation through our website, call center, sales shops or partner travel agents, at the following discounted rates: 20 Kg: AED 40 / passenger / one way | 30 Kg: AED 100 / passenger / one way | 40 Kg: AED 180 / passenger / one way
- At the airport, if a passenger didn't pre-book his baggage (selected "No baggage") the first 20 kg will be charged at AED 50 plus a handling fee / passenger / one way, any weight above 20 Kg is considered excess baggage. Excess baggage rates will continue to apply on any weight above the pre-booked allowance.
- Maximum weight permitted per individual piece of baggage is 32 kgs with total dimensions of 160 cms (W+D+L).
- Hand baggage allowance per passenger must not exceed 10 kgs with dimensions within 55 x 40 x 20 cms.
- Air Arabia will charge AED 150 plus a handling fee per LCD or LED for any TV measuring 40" (inches) and above. Maximum size permitted is 60"(inches).
- Air Arabia liability for lost or damaged baggage is limited to USD 20 per kg and a maximum of 20 KG.
- Self-balancing electric scooter or personal motorised vehicles, powered by lithium batteries are not accepted on-board Air Arabia flights and will not be accepted during check-in. Commonly referred as : Air wheels, Solo wheels, Mini Segways, Hoverboard, Hovertrax, Monorover, Oxboard
- Refer to www.airarabia.com to check list of prohibited items that you should not carry in your hand and checked baggage.
- Appointed sales agents of Air Arabia are authorized to collect a handling fee over and above the total fare reflecting on your itinerary print. These charges are regulated, the appointed agents are obliged to produce the same information on demand to verify the charges. For handling fee details, please visit conditions of carriage our http://www.airarabia.com.
Package Changes, cancellations and Credit
- Packages can be modified and cancelled up to 48 hours prior to departure, subject to a fee of AED 300 (or equivalent) pr passenger plus any penalty related to Hotel cancellation policy.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy applies to all resevations booked through Air Arabia Holidays.
- No cancellation or modification is allowed within 48 hours prior to departure.
- Air Arabia does not have a refund policy once the booking if paid for. In case of cancellation or modification, Air Arabia will retain the remaining amount as a credit towards a future flight or package which can be used for travel within one year from the date of payment by the same passenger only. Fees and charges are subject to change.
- The passengers must ensure on their own, that they have a valid passport remains valid for the necessary period according to the travelling destination immigration rules and arranged visas before travelling with this holidays package.
- Air Arabia does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issues.
- By buying this package, the passenger confirms herewith that he/she has agreed on all terms and conditions as issued and amended by the Carrier from time to time on its website. In case of any dispute related to any/all of the services as provided by the Carrier and/or any of its authorized representatives before, during and/or after the provision of the service, such dispute shall be exclusively and solely raised, filed, submitted, registered and/or presented in front of any of the legal courts operating in the Emirate of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates.
Ground services in package
- Air Arabia is not being itself a provider of any ground services included to this package such as hotel accommodation, transfer service, tour or other trips and activities and do not accept liability for any direct, consequential or incidental damage or any kind occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond its control including without limitation, any act of negligence, mishap or breach of contract of any third party who is to or does supply any goods or services for this package.
- Original rules and conditions of the Hotel that is provided in this package apply. The passenger can check this on the official hotel web site on his own. Air Arabia does not accept liability for any direct, consequential or incidental violation of these rules.
Visiting a Muslim Country during Ramadan
- Ramadan will be observed from 26th May to 25th June 2017 (these dates can change by a day or two from location to location). Passengers travelling to a Muslim country are advised to respect those fasting by refraining from drinking, eating or smoking in public during daylight hours and to wear modest dress in public areas.
Credit card payment
- Passengers must carry the original credit card or copy of front of the card using which the payment has been made. Airport staff should ask for it as a proof of payment. Failing to provide the card or copy the passenger will not be accepted on Air Arabia flight.
- Passengers traveling from Colombo, Kiev, Peshawar, Sialkot, Alexandria, Kathmandu, Khartoum & Kenya: For all bookings made for above mentioned cities, the card holder must be a member of the traveling group and produce Credit Card at check-in for verification. Failing to provide the card, the passenger will not be accepted on Air Arabia.
- It is not necessary to re-confirm your flight provided you have a reservation confirmation.
- Food and drinks can be purchased on board at affordable prices during the flight.
- Carriage under this ticket by Air Arabia is indicated by use of the 'G9' airline designator code against the relevant travel segment(s) shown above. Where this ticket includes carriage by another carrier, Air Arabia acts solely as agent for that other carrier.
- Air Arabia will be liable only for damage occurring during carriage on flights or flight segments where G9 designator code appears in the carriage box. If Air Arabia issues a Ticket of, or if we Check Baggage for carriage on another carrier, it does so only as agent for the other carrier. Nevertheless, with respect to Checked Baggage, you may make a claim against the first or last carrier.
- For any queries, please call your nearest Call Centre or our Call Centre in Sharjah on +971 6 5580000.(24-hours) or visit our website www.airarabia.com/contact-us.
Tune Protect Travel Insurance By Air Arabia
- If you have purchased Tune Protect Travel Insurance By Air Arabia in this package, for any claims please visit www.tune2protect.com/airarabia. For all emergency assistance please call on the 24 Hour Emergency Medical Assistance number:
For UAE: +97143619210 / For GCC/Sub Indian Continent: +911244688488 / For Europe/North Africa: +441786310605"