Package Changes, cancellations and Credit
· Packages can be modified and cancelled up to 48 hours prior to departure, subject to a fee of AED 300 (or equivalent) per passenger plus any penalty related to Hotel cancellation policy.
· Hotel Cancellation Policy applies to all reservations booked through Air Arabia Holidays.
· No cancellation or modification is allowed within 48 hours prior to departure.
· Air Arabia does not have a refund policy once the booking if paid for. In case of cancellation or modification, Air Arabia will retain the remaining amount as a credit towards a future flight or package which can be used for travel within one year from the date of payment by the same passenger only. Fees and charges are subject to change.
· The passengers must ensure on their own, that they have a valid passport remains valid for the necessary period according to the travelling destination immigration rules and arranged visas before travelling with this holidays package.
· Air Arabia does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issues.
· By buying this package, the passenger confirms herewith that he/she has agreed on all terms and conditions as issued and amended by the Carrier from time to time on its website. In case of any dispute related to any/all of the services as provided by the Carrier and/or any of its authorized representatives before, during and/or after the provision of the service, such dispute shall be exclusively and solely raised, filed, submitted, registered and/or presented in front of any of the legal courts operating in the Emirate of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates.
· Air Arabia is not being itself a provider of any ground services included to this package such as hotel accommodation, transfer service, tour or other trips and activities and do not accept liability for any direct, consequential or incidental damage or any kind occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond its control including without limitation, any act of negligence, mishap or breach of contract of any third party who is to or does supply any goods or services for this package.
· Original rules and conditions of the Hotel that is provided in this package apply. The passenger can check this on the official hotel web site on his own. Air Arabia does not accept liability for any direct, consequential or incidental violation of these rules.
Visiting a Muslim Country during Ramadan
· Ramadan will be observed from 26th May to 25th June 2017 (these dates can change by a day or two from location to location). Passengers travelling to a Muslim country are advised to respect those fasting by refraining from drinking, eating or smoking in public during daylight hours and to wear modest dress in public areas.
Credit card payment
· Passengers traveling from Colombo, Kiev, Peshawar, Sialkot, Alexandria, Kathmandu, Khartoum & Kenya:
Tune Protect Travel Insurance By Air Arabia
For UAE: +97143619210 / For GCC/Sub Indian Continent: +911244688488 / For Europe/North Africa: +441786310605”